Knitted using an alternative stitch to Dehen’s sweaters, this watch cap is made out of merino wool in a 6 gauge knit, giving it a softer, more refined look. With a nod to Dehen’s founder’s naval roots, the watch cap derived its name from sailors, worn to keep them warm during their watch. It’s finished off with a novelty accent stitch at the edge of the cap and a black and gold Dehen label.
- One size
- Materials: 100% merino wool
- Ethically made in Portland, Oregon
- Warranty: BuyMeOnce exclusive lifetime guarantee against manufacturer faults. Does not include general wear and tear, color fading or damage caused by inappropriate garment care.
- Care instructions: Dry clean only
- Other information: 6 gauge knit, 6 seam construction, novelty accent stitch
A family-run business based in Portland, Oregon, Dehen 1920 chose durable workmanship over cheap, mass production, keeping their factory in the same city in which it was founded despite pressure to move production overseas. Proudly American-made with a heritage spanning a hundred years, all Dehen products are made to last using the finest materials fused with century-long tradition, with rugged jackets and extra heavy-knit sweaters still knitted on pre-war German knitting machines.