30cm Aus-Ion Satin Wok
Innovative to their core, the Solidteknics team have evolved the low carbon steel AUS-ION range with a shot blasting or peening treatment; thousands of tiny steel balls are fired at the surface to create a hammered texture. This texture anchors the seasoning and gives the pan a long-lasting, natural non-stick. The new range blends the inherent non-stick quality of cast iron with the lightweight ease of formed iron.
- Dual handle sauteuse pan or wok ideal for stir frying or sauteing
- Made from 2.5mm thick formed iron (low carbon steel) for even heating, shot blasted for consistent, satin-finish non-stick
- Handle engraved with ‘Satin Edition’ and metal cutting date adding craftsmanship provenance
- Length 45cm, width 30cm, height of bowl 8cm
- 1.3 kg – lighter weight for added ease
- Pre-seasoned in rice bran oil and ready to cook