4 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot
This 4 quart stainless steel stockpot can be paired with this slow cooker base or used on the stovetop to cook hearty stews or soups or heat up sauces or dips.
- 4 quart capacity; Measures 8.5 in. in diameter
- Stockpot is made out of Cladded Metal, .110 Gauge T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Slow cooker base’s heating surface is made out of a steel plate that is black anodized and surrounded by a phenolic case
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee on the stockpot; Two year guarantee on the slow cooker base
- Ergonomic handles that stay cool to touch
- Stockpot can be used separately on the stovetop
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees
- Safe for Gas, Electric and Induction ranges
- Energy efficient thanks to reduced cooking times and temperatures
- The steel plate is not meant to be used as a cooking surface but rather a heating element for the cookware items
Proudly American-made, 360 Cookware utilizes vapor cooking: a method that gently cooks food in its own moisture, locking in natural flavors and nutrients. With their tri-ply stainless steel construction and metal lid, these pans cook food evenly in a sealed environment, resulting in healthy food that’s consumed as nature intended. Each 360 Cookware product is made using the highest quality materials in their Green E-Certified factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. 360 Cookware products come with an exceptional lifetime guarantee, and we love that the company believes in the Buy Me Once ethos: investing in quality pieces that can be passed down to future generations.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.