4 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot
This 4 quart stainless steel stockpot can be paired with this slow cooker base or used on the stovetop to cook hearty stews or soups or heat up sauces or dips.
- 4 quart capacity; Measures 8.5 in. in diameter
- Stockpot is made out of Cladded Metal, .110 Gauge T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Slow cooker base’s heating surface is made out of a steel plate that is black anodized and surrounded by a phenolic case
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee on the stockpot; Two year guarantee on the slow cooker base
- Ergonomic handles that stay cool to touch
- Stockpot can be used separately on the stovetop
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees
- Safe for Gas, Electric and Induction ranges
- Energy efficient thanks to reduced cooking times and temperatures
- The steel plate is not meant to be used as a cooking surface but rather a heating element for the cookware items
Proudly American-made, 360 Cookware utilizes vapor cooking: a method that gently cooks food in its own moisture, locking in natural flavors and nutrients. With their tri-ply stainless steel construction and metal lid, these pans cook food evenly in a sealed environment, resulting in healthy food that’s consumed as nature intended. Each 360 Cookware product is made using the highest quality materials in their Green E-Certified factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. 360 Cookware products come with an exceptional lifetime guarantee, and we love that the company believes in the Buy Me Once ethos: investing in quality pieces that can be passed down to future generations.