The Lupe Pure Cordless takes all the problems associated with cordless vacs and makes them right. Offering some seriously outstanding performance, the Lupe features a fully modular design, so that it can be repaired or upgraded forever.
Read our article all about why we love this modular cordless vacuum cleaner.
- Fully modular design allows parts to be replaced or upgraded with ease
- Patented suction technology creates hugely efficient and powerful vacuum, for all debris types on all surfaces
- Up to 1 hour battery life with normal usage
- HEPA filtration system, ideal for dust allergy sufferers
- Large 1 liter bin
- 3-in-1 design can easily transition from self-standing upright mode, to hose mode, to a handheld unit
- Three power modes
- 5 year warranty
- Lupe offer all spare parts as available to purchase
- Made in a Swiss-owned factory in Shenzhen, China, that prioritizes fair wages and employee wellbeing, as well as environmental responsibility
- For each Pure Cordless Vacuum they sell, Lupe will offset the carbon footprint for the product’s entire life cycle
Lupe Technology was founded by two engineers disillusioned by the excessive culture of consumer tech. They saw unnecessary upgrades being used to generate profits, leading to ‘innovation for innovation’s sake’. Instead of designing products with gimmicky add-ons and short life cycles, they wanted their appliances to stand the test of time, while providing exceptional performance. From this philosophy, the Lupe Pure Cordless was born. Offering the strongest and most efficient suction of any cordless vacuum cleaner out there, its modular parts means it can stay with you for life. That’s what we call true innovation.