Flat Saute Set
A high-quality wooden spatula set that is as versatile as it is beautiful. The set is made in America from durable hardwood and is environmentally responsible.
- Made from hardwoods such as Jatoba, Mexican Ebony, Maple and Bloodwood
- Made in Montana, USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- High quality and versatile; use for flipping pancakes, cooking eggs, sautéing vegetables or even scraping the bottom of a casserole pan
- Perfect space saver thanks to their flat surface
- Set includes one flat sauté in small, medium and large
- Size: small sauté - 9.5 x 1.6 x 0.2 in; medium saute - 11.3 x 1.7 x 0.2 in.; large sauté - 13 x 1.9 x 0.2 in.
- Care Instructions: Clean with hot water and a little soap; treat with food-safe mineral oil. Full instructions here.
Heirloom quality, durable and environmentally responsible – this is the ethos of Earlywood Designs, a Montana-based company founded by engineer Brad Bernhart. Dense hardwood is crafted into beautiful kitchen utensils that can be passed down for generations. Safe, natural and durable, these beautifully designed utensils are great for a lifetime of preparing, cooking and serving homemade meals.