Toughened Carbon Steel Frying Pan, 10"
Extremely resilient, naturally non-stick and heat proof up to 350°C - this carbon steel frying pan is built to endure. The perfect everyday pan for frying and searing.
- Made of patented carbon steel, treated to create a super-hard, double-oxidized surface. Handle made of cast steel
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- From Saveur Selects NITRI-BLACK™ collection
- Made responsibly in China, in audited factories
- Will not rust, flake or peel
- Toughened surface is harder than stainless steel and five times harder than regular carbon steel; safe for use with metal utensils
- Naturally non-stick surface that improves with use
- Requires seasoning before use; follow the simple steps in the video below
- High heat resistance of up to 650°F
- Chemical free, toxin free surface
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
SAVEUR Selects is the award-winning cookware range from distinguished food publication SAVEUR - specialists in authentic world cuisine. Using their decades of experience in the food and working with top cookware designers, SAVEUR developed practical, innovative kitchen tools that any chef would delight in using. Details such as insulating double-walled lids and stay-cool handles set these pans apart. And for extra peace of mind, every SAVEUR Selects item carries the lifetime guarantee we love. This truly is cookware to cherish for life.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.