This impressive smoker is a clear winner for passionate barbecuers and fans of long-smoked fish and meat, thanks to its beautiful compact design, ease of use and seamless transportation.
- Materials: Aluminum, Enameled Steel; Grill Rack Material: Chrome-Plated Steel
- Extra large grilling area: 19.68 inches in diameter
- Overall dimensions: 27.17 x 26.77 x 53.54 in.; Weighs 59.97 lbs
- Comfortable working height: ergonomic height of 39 inches and 29 inches
- Flexible construction: Variable size, can be used with 1 or 2 rings depending on the amount of food. Can also be used as a mini grill without smoker rings.
- Smoker rings: The rings can be fixed together and have handles to easily carry
- Practical lid hinge which guarantees quick opening and closing of the lid with only one hand
- Integrated water bowl ensures a consistent temperature during cooking (7 liter capacity)
- Large, easy-to-read lid thermometer with display in °C and °F
- Reversible charcoal grid: Flip grate for direct and indirect grilling.
- Comes with an ash-collecting container to ensure dust-free and clean smoking
- Comes in a smooth, glossy finish
- Comes partially assembled and is quick and easy to assemble
- Easy to transport thanks to its large wheels
- Five year guarantee
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.