Manual Espresso Maker
No pods, no electricity; this perfectly engineered manual espresso maker offers barista-level coffee, with all the joy and reliability of a manual machine.
- Made from a high-strength metal alloy body, plastic mid-section
- 10 year warranty on metal parts, 2 year warranty on non-metal parts. Spare parts can be purchased outside of warranty for a reasonable cost.
- Designed and engineered in London
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 10.5 in
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Kit includes: the ROK GC espresso maker, portafilter and splitter for easy extraction, perfectly fitted tamp/spoon
- For the perfect espresso, simply pour freshly boiled water into the top section, slowly pull up the arms, and then press down again (see video below)
- Requires no electricity to function
London engineers ROK have created innovative, manually-operated home coffee makers with sustainability and longevity in mind. Well-known for its unique design, the GC Manual Espresso Maker is just as famous for making really, really good coffee. Having perfected and honed their design over the years, ROK have won several prestigious design awards and even the ‘Best Product’ award at the London Coffee Festival.
Shipping & Returns
The Manual Espresso Maker comes with free shipping
Shipping is direct from Buy Me Once's Florida HQ. Carriage is with UPS, and may take 5-7 days.