This innovative reusable bag is made out of durable duck canvas. It’s waterproof, leak-resistant, mold-resistant and most importantly, machine washable. It can be used as either a recycling or trash bag alternative and can fit garbage cans with a capacity of 13 to 16 gallons.
- Materials: Duck canvas, shock cord handles
- Measurements: 21 x 14 x 10 in.; handles measure ¼ in.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Warranty: BuyMeOnce exclusive two year guarantee against manufacturer faults
- Care instructions: Turn bag inside out before placing into the washing machine. Machine wash cold and air-dry or place on low heat dryer settings. Machine drying at high heat can decrease the life of the bag.
- Other instructions: Use in place of recycling or trash bags by folding top over trash or recycling bin; Can also be used as a standalone trash or recycling receptacle in camping, fishing, tailgating or beach outing settings
The idea for KAN Bags stemmed from its founder’s frustration with leaky, disposable bags for his recycling bin. KAN Bags hopes to eliminate the unnecessary landfill waste and costs of having to purchase single-use bags with a washable, reusable bag that can also be used in a myriad of settings. We love its simple versatility and how it can be used for camping, fishing, beach trips and tailgating. When full, these bags can be carried to the nearest main trash or recycling receptacle to be emptied out and reused again, saving the environment and money at the same time.