This Solidteknics 'flaming skillet' vented barbecue pan allows smoke and fire to directly reach your food, creating outstanding smokey flavor. Made of seamless iron for ultimate durability.
Be sure to read our easy iron care guide here.
- Made from solid 5/32 inch (4mm) wrought iron
- Proudly made in the USA
- Multi-century warranty
- Thicker than thin carbon steel pans for even heating and resistance to warping
- The mesh base allows smoke and fire to penetrate for a flame-grilled taste in meats and vegetables.
- Cooks and seasons like cast iron, only lighter
- Quenched seasoning provides rust protection, and the foundation layer for a natural, nonstick/low-stick, forever-renewable cooking surface
- World-first seamless, rivet-free, 1-piece wrought pan for improved hygiene and durability
- Comes with dual handles for easier lift of heavier loads.
- Length: 17.1”, diameter: 14”, height of bowl: 2”, cooking surface: 11.3”, capacity: 4.5Qt (no liquids)
- Weight: 8.9lbs
For best results, season 2-3 times in the oven and 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use by watching the video below. Find our easy care instructions here.
- A well-seasoned pan will be black in color, though often patchy in reality. Seasoning will change overtime, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.
Solidteknics make unique cookware that combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their pans and skillets are the first and only to be built from seamless wrought iron, anywhere in the world. No rivets, no broken handles, ever. Chefs and home cooks all around their native Australia have fallen in love with Solidteknics: a pan that cooks and seasons like cast iron, but at half the weight. Seasoning your iron pan is a straightforward process that creates a natural, renewable non-stick surface, and it just gets better and better with time. And to top it all off, each Solidteknics pan comes with a multi-century warranty.