Stainless Steel Lid
These durably made stainless-steel lids are the perfect fit that locks in moisture for the ultimate flavor keeper.
- Tri-ply stainless steel: made from professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of 1050A aluminum core
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- 10-inch lid: Diameter 10 in., actual length – 10.4 in., height – 2.3 in., weight – 1.1 lbs. Compatible with 10-inch skillets and 8-quart stock pot
- 12-inch lid: Diameter 12 in., actual length – 12.2 in., height – 2.4 in., weight – 1.5 lbs. Compatible with 12-inch skillets, 12-inch casserole pans, and 12-inch sauté pan
- Comes with ergonomic handles that stay cool
- Heats evenly and stays hot every time
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees and also safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic Glass and Induction ranges
- Stain Resistant and metal-utensil friendly
- Care instructions: Allow cookware to cool to room temperature before cleaning. Rinse pan and wash in soapy water to remove stains or stuck-on food. For stubborn stains or discoloration, gently rub in a paste of water and a non-abrasive, non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser.
American Kitchen’s range of quality cookware are true workhorses that’s also easy on the eye. Their pieces are heirloom quality, made from professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of aluminum core to make tri-ply stainless steel. Its durable construction means that their range can be used on all cooking surfaces with ergonomic handles that stay cool. And just as its namesake implies, American Kitchen is proudly made in Wisconsin by a multi-generational, family-owned manufacturer for over 100 years.