Stainless Steel Stock Pot
A crowd pleaser, this high quality stock pot with lid stands the test of time and is the place to cook some of life’s best meals.
- Tri-ply stainless steel: made from professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of 1050A aluminum core
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- 6-quart pot: Diameter 9.4 in., length with handles – 13.2 in., height (w/o lid) – 4.9 in., weight (w/lid) – 4.5 lbs.
- 8-quart pot: Diameter – 10 in., length with handles – 13.8 in., height (w/o lid) – 6.1 in., weight (w/lid) – 5.3 lbs.
- Comes with ergonomic handles that stay cool
- Heats evenly and stays hot every time
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees and also safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic Glass and Induction ranges
- Stain Resistant and metal-utensil friendly
- Care instructions: Allow cookware to cool to room temperature before cleaning. Rinse pan and wash in soapy water to remove stains or stuck-on food. For stubborn stains or discoloration, gently rub in a paste of water and a non-abrasive, non-chlorine stainless steel cleanser.
- Dishwasher safe
American Kitchen’s range of quality cookware are true workhorses that’s also easy on the eye. Their pieces are heirloom quality, made from professional-grade stainless steel wrapped around a layer of aluminum core to make tri-ply stainless steel. Its durable construction means that their range can be used on all cooking surfaces with ergonomic handles that stay cool. And just as its namesake implies, American Kitchen is proudly made in Wisconsin by a multi-generational, family-owned manufacturer for over 100 years.