Wrought Iron Frying Pan
This traditional forged iron frying pan has excellent heat conductivity and can be used on the stovetop, open fire or grill.
- Made from forged iron
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Rustic frying pan in traditional-classic form with a welded handle with hook
- Ideal for quick searing and cooking
- Used in gas, electric, glass and induction stoves
- Can be used on an open fire or grill
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.