Merino Wool Pillow, Single
These luxurious pillows are filled with ethically sourced Merino wool and encased in super soft organic cotton, for a restful night's sleep.
- Filled with 100% carded Merino sheep's wool, encased in 100% organic cotton
- Wool sourced from Italy, humanely sourced from certified free-range flocks
- Materials specially selected to help regulate temperature and aid a night of restful, deep sleep
- The breathable filling is cosy in the winter, cool in the winter
- Hypoallergenic, naturally inhospitable to dust mites
- Available in 3 levels of firmness, ensuring that you can find the perfect pillow for your needs
- Care: To keep fresh, bacteria and toxin-free and to ensure they last, air in the sun on the washing line at least 4 times a year, preferably at the turn of each season. The sun sterilises the wool and the cotton, wicks away any moisture and encourages the fibres of the wool to naturally expand back out.
- Soft Pillow is filled with 600g of Merino wool - our softest pillow.
- Medium Pillow is filled with 800g of Merino - our medium-range pillow, offering a great balance of support and softness.
- Firm Pillow is filled with 1000g of Merino Wool - the firmer pillow in our range, offering maximum support.
- Standard Size 75cm L x 50cm W
- Superking Size 90cm L x 50cm W
Piglet are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homewares. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This strong, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.