Chef's Knife, Masterclass
Made out of the highest quality stainless steel, this chef’s knife is perfect for cutting raw meat, fish and vegetables thanks to its wide, medium-pointed blade.
- Made from high end German stainless steel, walnut handle embossed in stainless steel
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Measures 13.58 x 1.77 x 0.98 inches
- Blade measures 7.9 inches
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Wide, medium pointed blade suited for complex or versatile cutting
- Great for raw meat, disjointing meat and dicing fruits and vegetables
- Also suited for slicing cheese and nuts
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.