Made out of the highest quality stainless steel, this chef’s knife is perfect for cutting raw meat, fish and vegetables thanks to its wide, medium-pointed blade.
- Made from high end German stainless steel, walnut handle embossed in stainless steel
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Blade measures 20 cm
- Comes with a BuyMeOnce Exclusive Lifetime Guarantee
- Wide, medium pointed blade suited for complex or versatile cutting
- Great for raw meat, disjointing meat and dicing fruits and vegetables
- Also suited for slicing cheese and nuts
- Wash by hand only
Rosle has been a family owned business since 1888, known for their stainless steel kitchen tools. Inspired by professional cooks, their cookware, kitchen and BBQ tools are known for their German engineering with a focus on creative design, functionality and innovation. The open kitchen concept was in fact a Rosle creation, showcasing aesthetic and functional products instead of hiding them away in a back drawer. Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, Rosle products will last a lifetime, helping the environment in the long run.