5 Quart Dutch Oven
This heirloom-quality dutch oven will be the pride and joy of any kitchen, thanks to its versatility and durability. Thick walls and a solid bottom ensure even-cooking heat retention and distribution, and its multi-angle spout design makes it easy to pour sauces or drain liquids. Beautifully designed stainless steel spring handles cool down quickly, making it easy to bring to the table. Topping off this dutch oven is a heavy-gauge cast iron lid that seals in moisture, heat and flavors and can also fit Finex’s 10” skillet.
- Size: 10.4 x 13.5 x 5 in.
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Materials: Premium American cast iron, polished stainless steel handles, hand seasoned with natural organic flaxseed oil
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in USA
- Care instructions: Full care instructions can be viewed here
- Other information: Can be used with gas, induction, electric stoves, over the coals and is also oven safe and grill ready
Proudly American-made, Finex was born out of the need for quality cast iron cookware that wouldn’t leave toxic residue on food. Each pan goes through a meticulous process that involves cutting, shaping and refining before it is polished, seasoned and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. We love that Finex combines the durable qualities of antique cast iron pans with modern touches such as ergonomic spring handles and easy-to-pour shapes, ensuring that these are pans you would proudly pass on to the next generation.