This versatile copper paella pan by can be used for a variety of other dishes such as omelettes, crepes or even cooking bacon!
- Heavy gauge (2mm) copper pan
- Hot tinned interior, which is the traditional and natural non-stick surface
- Patented handles are heat resistant, lightweight and ergonomic, also functioning as a spoon or lid rest
- 12 inch pan serves 2-4, perfect for an intimate paella
- 15 inch pan serves 6-8 adults
- 18 inch pan serves 10-12 adults
- 10 inch lid included
- Preferred by professional and amateur chefs for its superior performance
- Tin lining also makes it non-reactive, which won't taint flavors
Sertodo Copper’s range of copper kitchenware products are in a class of their own, mixing both function and aesthetics. Copper products are the best conductors of heat making them firm favorites in the culinary world, as food is beautifully and evenly cooked. Sertodo’s range of heirloom-quality products are made from 100% pure recycled copper, expertly handcrafted by artisans in Santa Clara de Cobre in Mexico, an area known for traditional hand-hammered copper products for over a millennium.