Linen Pajama Set, White
This cozy and classic unisex pajama set in bright white is made from sustainable, high quality linen that gets softer with each wear and wash.
- Made using 100% natural stonewashed linen, with elasticated waistband, drawstring close, white pearl buttons and navy piping
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, garments ethically manufactured in China
- Linen fibers are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer with wear and washing
- Linen keeps you warm and cozy in winter and fresh and cool in warmer months.
- Designed to have a relaxed oversized look.
- Click Size Guide button for measurements
- Care instructions: Machine wash at around 104 degrees Fahrenheit; air dry or tumble dry on low; do not bleach.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is $2.95. US delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 10 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 5 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.