Cast Iron Non Stick 10 Inch Skillet
This versatile cast iron non stick skillet can be used for just about anything from searing meat, frying eggs and even baking a cake. With a lid, it’s great for braising, simmering and steaming, capturing and sealing all the flavors perfectly. Thanks to its octagonal multi-pour design, thick base for even heating, and ultra polished surface that allows food to slide off easily and not stick to the base, this is one handy Finex skillet for professional chefs and home cooks alike.
- Weight: skillet weighs weighs 6.3 lbs, lid weighs 4.8 lbs
- Materials: Premium American cast iron, polished stainless steel and brass, hand seasoned with natural organic flaxseed oil
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- $5 per year over a 50-year lifespan.
- Made in USA
- Care instructions: Full care instructions can be viewed here
- Other information: Can be used with gas, induction, electric stoves, over the coals and is also oven safe and grill ready
Proudly American-made, Finex was born out of the need for quality cast iron cookware that wouldn’t leave toxic residue on food. Each pan goes through a meticulous process that involves cutting, shaping and refining before it is polished, seasoned and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. We love that Finex combines the durable qualities of antique cast iron pans with modern touches such as ergonomic spring handles and easy-to-pour shapes, ensuring that these are pans you would proudly pass on to the next generation.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.