6 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot
This stainless steel stockpot perfect for the family acts like a mini oven on the stovetop and can also be left alone to cook all day in its slow cooker base.
- 6 quart capacity; Measures 10.5 in. in diameter
- Stockpot is made out of Cladded Metal, .110 Gauge T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Slow cooker base’s heating surface is made out of a steel plate that is black anodized and surrounded by a phenolic case
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee on the stockpot; Two year guarantee on the slow cooker base
- Ergonomic handles that stay cool to touch
- Stockpot can be used separately on the stovetop
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees
- Safe for Gas, Electric and Induction ranges
- Energy efficient thanks to reduced cooking times and temperatures
- The steel plate is not meant to be used as a cooking surface but rather a heating element for the cookware items
Proudly American-made, 360 Bakeware provides even-heating across the entire surface, thanks to their five-ply construction made of T-304 surgical grade stainless steel that won’t warp over time. Each 360 Cookware product is made using the highest quality materials in their Green E-Certified factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. 360 Cookware products come with an exceptional lifetime guarantee, and we love that the company believes in the Buy Me Once ethos: investing in quality pieces that can be passed down to future generations.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is free from West Bend, Wisconsin and dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 5-10 business days for your 360 Cookware products to arrive.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging and tags. Return shipping is at your own cost to Wisconsin, unless the item received is faulty. Return items are subject to inspection and a full refund minus a 5% restocking fee will be issued back.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.