Espadin Boot Flask
Sleek, stylish and discreet, this boot flask is easy to carry around and super durable, thanks to its copper construction.
- 5 fluid ounce capacity, measures 2 x 5 in.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made by master copper artisans, with workshops in Austin, Texas USA and Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan Mexico
- Heavy gauged, hammered copper that’s tin lined, making it non-reactive and won't taint flavors
- Precision machined stainless steel cap and copper neck
- Tig welded for completely seamless construction
- Comes in a commemorative gift box and with a copper funnel included
Sertodo Copper’s range of copper kitchenware products are in a class of their own, mixing both function and aesthetics. Copper products are the best conductors of heat making them firm favorites in the culinary world, as food is beautifully and evenly cooked. Sertodo’s range of heirloom-quality products are made from 100% pure recycled copper, expertly handcrafted by artisans in Santa Clara de Cobre in Mexico, an area known for traditional hand-hammered copper products for over a millennium.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.