Large Flat Saute
This large wooden spatula is an amazingly multipurpose kitchen tool. From flipping pancakes to tossing salad, this high-quality sauté makes a great heirloom gift.
- Made from hardwoods such as Jatoba, Bloodwood, Hard Maple or Mexican Ebony
- Made in Montana, USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- A multipurpose flat sauté utensil great for flipping pancakes, cooking eggs, sautéing vegetables, scraping the bottom of a casserole pan
- Combine two or partner with Earlywood’s long server for elegant salad tongs
- Perfect space saver thanks to its flat surface
- Size: 13 x 1.9 x 0.2 in.
- Care Instructions: Clean with hot water and a little soap; treat with food-safe mineral oil. Full instructions here.
Heirloom quality, durable and environmentally responsible – this is the ethos of Earlywood Designs, a Montana-based company founded by engineer Brad Bernhart. Dense hardwood is crafted into beautiful kitchen utensils that can be passed down for generations. Safe, natural and durable, these beautifully designed utensils are great for a lifetime of preparing, cooking and serving homemade meals.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.