The Essentials Set
These are the best wooden cooking utensils. The Essentials set from Earlywood combines four durable hardwood tools that will see you through a lifetime of cooking.
- Made from Jatoba, Mexican Ebony, Maple and Bloodwood hardwoods
- Made in Montana, USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Long handles great for stirring anything from rice pudding to rum punch
- Set includes: two flat sauté utensils perfect for flipping pancakes or as salad servers, one tera scraper perfect for cast-iron cooking, and one large spreader great for anything baking related or spreading condiments.
- Utensil sizes: Large flat sauté utensil - 13 x 1.9 x 0.2 in.; tera scraper - 10 x 2.25 x 0.6 in.; large spreader - 7.8 x 1.2 x 0.25 in.
- Care Instructions: Clean with hot water and a little soap; treat with food-safe mineral oil. Full instructions here.
Heirloom quality, durable and environmentally responsible – this is the ethos of Earlywood Designs, a Montana-based company founded by engineer Brad Bernhart. Dense hardwood is crafted into beautiful kitchen utensils that can be passed down for generations. Safe, natural and durable, these beautifully designed utensils are great for a lifetime of preparing, cooking and serving homemade meals.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.