The Essentials Set
These are the best wooden cooking utensils. The Essentials set from Earlywood combines four durable hardwood tools that will see you through a lifetime of cooking.
- Made from Jatoba, Mexican Ebony, Maple and Bloodwood hardwoods
- Made in Montana, USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Long handles great for stirring anything from rice pudding to rum punch
- Set includes: two flat sauté utensils perfect for flipping pancakes or as salad servers, one tera scraper perfect for cast-iron cooking, and one large spreader great for anything baking related or spreading condiments.
- Utensil sizes: Large flat sauté utensil - 13 x 1.9 x 0.2 in.; tera scraper - 10 x 2.25 x 0.6 in.; large spreader - 7.8 x 1.2 x 0.25 in.
- Care Instructions: Clean with hot water and a little soap; treat with food-safe mineral oil. Full instructions here.
Heirloom quality, durable and environmentally responsible – this is the ethos of Earlywood Designs, a Montana-based company founded by engineer Brad Bernhart. Dense hardwood is crafted into beautiful kitchen utensils that can be passed down for generations. Safe, natural and durable, these beautifully designed utensils are great for a lifetime of preparing, cooking and serving homemade meals.
Shipping & Returns
US Standard Delivery is $4.95 and dispatched via US Postal First Class Mail within 2 business days. Please allow 5-7 business days for your Earlywood products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us via our contact page within 7 days of receiving it. The item must be returned within 30 days of when it was received, sent out in a sellable condition - complete with all original packaging and hangtags.
All Earlywood products are guaranteed for a lifetime. Should you have any concerns with your product, contact us here.