Oatmeal Linen Robe
A simple, yet luxurious dressing gown, made from a medium-weight French linen. The perfect addition to your morning routine - just slip it on post-shower, or whilst you sip your morning coffee.
- Made from 100% OEKO-TEX certified stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Made from a slightly thicker linen than Piglet in Bed pyjamas, for extra warmth and cover
- Features a comfortable, relaxed fit, with a belt tie, hanging loop and two large pockets
- Linen is warm and cosy in the winter, fresh and cool in the summer
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer and softer with wear and washing
- Length (underarm to hemline): 81cm/32”
- Arm length (underarm to sleeve): 45cm/18”
- Shoulder width: 58cm/23”
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Air dry, or tumble dry on low temperature
Piglet in Bed are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet in Bed brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.