Linen was touted by ancient Egyptians as the cloth of the gods and it’s easy to see why! Woven from French flax, this sheet set will keep you warm on winter nights and cool on balmy summer nights, thanks to its breathable and moisture-absorbent qualities. The flax, which is grown organically and processed using water-saving methods, becomes more supple with each wash and is a woven 185 gsm weight. The set comes with one fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases. The fitted sheet is stitched with a deep 15 inch pocket and full elastic which makes it easy to fit a variety of mattresses.
- Available Colors: Available in Alpine White, Blue Chambray, Charcoal Chambray, Charcoal Stripe, Fog Chambray or Undyed Chambray
- Set contains one fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases
- Queen Sheet Set - Flat: 90 x 106 in., Fitted: 60 x 80 x 15 in., Cases: 20 x 32 in.
- King Sheet Set - Flat: 108 x 106 in., Fitted: 78 x 80 x 15 in., Cases: 20 x 40 in.
Materials: 100% organic linen woven in Portugal and the flax is grown in France
- Warranty: One year guarantee on faulty items
Care Instructions: cold machine wash on delicate cycle with a natural, plant based laundry detergent; do not bleach; do not dry clean; tumble on low or line dry. Further instructions here.
Coyuchi is a bedding brand with a place not only in our bedroom but also our hearts. We love their strong commitment to environmental and social initiatives, such as their responsible recycling program, that minimizes their impact on the earth and people without scrimping on quality. With bedding made from all natural organic fabrics such as wool, cotton and linen that will stand the test of time, you’re bound to have a sound night's sleep.