This minimalist but roomy scout backpack from Duluth Pack is extremely versatile and durable. Perfect for school, the commute, or a weekend hike.
- Handmade from 15-oz canvas with premium leather reinforcements, flap straps, roller buckles and cotton web shoulder straps
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 17 x 14 in.
- Capacity: 2,268 cubic inches
- Inside zippered pocket, shoulder strap side wings and grab handle
- Perfect for school or work, the commute or a weekend hike.
- Duluth’s famous 15-oz canvas construction makes this an heirloom piece.
Duluth Pack is the oldest canvas and leather bag and backpack making company in America. Whilst we love its rich heritage, we also love Duluth’s commitment to handcrafting their versatile products using quality materials; their artisans meticulously ensure that each bag will last for generations. With a lifetime guarantee that covers craftsmanship and hardware, you’ll be certain that their bags will really pass the test of time.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is a flat fee of $15. Items will be delivered by UPS and Fedex and require a physical (residential or business) address for delivery. PO Boxes are not accepted. Please allow 5-10 days for your order to arrive.
Your order can be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of purchase as long as it is unopened and undamaged. Return shipping is at your own cost to Duluth, Minnesota, unless the item received is faulty. In the event a package is refused by the customer, all shipping charges and return shipping charges will be withheld from a customer's refund.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.