Cast Iron Non Stick 12 inch Skillet
Finex's 12 inch skillet with a lid is great for braising, simmering, or steaming. The thick base provides even heating and the polished surface is easy to clean.
- Made from premium American cast iron with polished stainless steel handles. Hand seasoned with natural organic flaxseed oil
- Lifetime guarantee
- $6 per year over a 50-year lifespan.
- Made in the USA
- Octagonal multi-pour design with a thick base for even heating, and ultra polished surface that allows food to slide off easily
- Versatile pan useful for searing meat, frying eggs, or even baking a cake. With a lid, it’s great for braising, simmering and steaming.
- Polished surface makes cleaning easier and prevents sticking
- Can be used with gas, induction, electric stoves, or over coals
- Size: 18.25 x 11.8 x 3 in.
- Weight: skillet weighs 8.5 lbs, lid weighs 4.5 lbs
- Full care and instructions can be viewed here
Proudly American-made, Finex was born out of the need for quality cast iron cookware that wouldn’t leave toxic residue on food. Each pan goes through a meticulous process that involves cutting, shaping and refining before it is polished, seasoned and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. We love that Finex combines the durable qualities of antique cast iron pans with modern touches such as ergonomic spring handles and easy-to-pour shapes, ensuring that these are pans you would proudly pass on to the next generation.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.