Linen Duvet Cover, Elderberry
Cosy in the winter and cool in the warmer months, this luxurious linen duvet cover by Piglet only gets softer with age.
- 100% natural stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Linen is warm and cosy in the winter, fresh and cool in the summer
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer and softer with wear and washing
- Piglet in Bed linens are pre-washed for softness and to make sure they won't shrink, lose their shape or fade after purchase
- For bedding measurements, see our Size Guide
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 110F/40C Degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on a low temperature.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homewares. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet in Bed brand. This strong, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.