Linen Duvet Cover, Warm Blue Gingham
In a classically cosy blue gingham, this high-quality linen duvet cover will just get softer and softer with age. Ironing very much optional.
- 100% natural stone washed French linen, OEKO-TEX certified
- Linen sustainably sourced from France, ethically sewn in China
- Linen is cosy in the winter, and fresh and cool in the warmer months
- Breathable and moisture-wicking - helps prevent disturbances from night sweats
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, and soften with wear and washing
- Pre-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage or fading
- For quick bedding measurements, click the Size Guide button
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at max 40°C. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry on low temperature
- Wooden button fastening on the duvet cover
Piglet in Bed are makers of high-quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet in Bed brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.