Enameled Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven 6 Quart, Saveur Blue
This versatile multi-purpose casserole will last generations. It features an innovative double-walled lid that traps heat and moisture, whilst saving on weight.
- Made from cast iron, coated in a durable ceramic enamel. Lid made from stainless steel
- Made responsibly in China, in audited factories
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
- The innovative double-walled lid outperforms cast iron lids, ensuring better temperature retention with less weight
- Condensation rings and drip ridges within the lid lock in moisture to evenly distribute the flavor
- The glossy, glazed enamel surface is rustproof, non-reactive and non-stick
- Perfect for slow cooking, searing and baking alike
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction. Oven safe up to 500°F
- Measures 15-1/5-inches long by 9-9/10-inches wide by 7-7/10-inches high and has a capacity of 6-quarts; includes one (1) roaster and one (1) lid. Measurements include handles and lid.
- Hand wash for best results. Full care and use instructions here
SAVEUR Selects is the award-winning cookware range from distinguished food publication SAVEUR - specialists in authentic world cuisine. Using their decades of experience in the food and working with top cookware designers, SAVEUR developed practical, innovative kitchen tools that any chef would delight in using. Details such as insulating double-walled lids and stay-cool handles set these pans apart. And for extra peace of mind, every SAVEUR Selects item carries the lifetime guarantee we love. This truly is cookware to cherish for life.