This copper sauté pan not only cooks food evenly but is designed to be passed down the generations, made from durable, heavy gauge hammered copper.
- Heavy gauge (2mm) copper pan
- Hot tinned interior, which is the traditional and natural non-stick surface
- Patented handles are heat resistant, lightweight and ergonomic, also functioning as a spoon or lid rest
- 3 quart capacity
- 10 inch lid included
- Preferred by professional and amateur chefs for its superior performance
- Tin lining also makes it non-reactive, which won't taint flavors
Sertodo Copper’s range of copper kitchenware products are in a class of their own, mixing both function and aesthetics. Copper products are the best conductors of heat making them firm favorites in the culinary world, as food is beautifully and evenly cooked. Sertodo’s range of heirloom-quality products are made from 100% pure recycled copper, expertly handcrafted by artisans in Santa Clara de Cobre in Mexico, an area known for traditional hand-hammered copper products for over a millennium.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.