Earlywood's wooden utensils set is perfect for newlyweds and college students alike. The set contains ten essential cooking tools and a minimalist utensil holder.
- Made from hardwoods such as Jatoba, Bloodwood, Hard Maple or Mexican Ebony
- Made in Montana, USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Set includes: two large flat sautés, one tera scraper, one large spreader, one medium classic ladle, one long server, one set of four tasting spoons, one concrete utensil holder
- Concrete utensil holder designed to complement the different hardwoods, look great with both minimal and traditional kitchen styles
- Utensil Sizes: Large flat sauté utensil measures 13 x 1.9 x 0.2 in.; tera scraper measures 10 x 2.25 x 0.6 in; large spreader measures 7.8 x 1.2 x 0.25 in; medium classic ladle measures 13 x 3.5 x 1.9 in; long server measures 13 x 1.9 x 0.2 in and each tasting spoon measures 13 x 1.3 x 0.3 in.
- Care Instructions: Clean with hot water and a little soap; treat with food-safe mineral oil. Full instructions here.
Heirloom quality, durable and environmentally responsible – this is the ethos of Earlywood Designs, a Montana-based company founded by engineer Brad Bernhart. Dense hardwood is crafted into beautiful kitchen utensils that can be passed down for generations. Safe, natural and durable, these beautifully designed utensils are great for a lifetime of preparing, cooking and serving homemade meals.