The perfect starter piece, this saucepan comes with a metal lid, allowing food to be cooked without added water, oil, lard or butter. This method generates a unique vapor seal around the lid using the natural moisture already present in most foods, and won’t cause mushiness or mixed flavors.
- 1 quart capacity; Diameter measures 6 ⅜ in.
- Made out of Cladded Metal, .110 Gauge T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Ergonomic long handle that stays cool
- Oven Safe up to 500 degrees
- Safe for Gas, Electric and Induction ranges
- Energy efficient thanks to reduced cooking times and temperatures
Proudly American-made, 360 Cookware utilises vapor cooking: a method that gently cooks food in its own moisture, locking in natural flavors and nutrients. With their tri-ply stainless steel construction and metal lid, these pans cook food evenly in a sealed environment, resulting in healthy food that’s consumed as nature intended. Each 360 Cookware product is made using the highest quality materials in their Green E-Certified factory in West Bend, Wisconsin. 360 Cookware products come with an exceptional lifetime guarantee, and we love that the company believes in the Buy Me Once ethos: investing in quality pieces that can be passed down to future generations.