In her first book A Life Less Throwaway, our founder Tara Button asks, “Who wants a throwaway life?”
With the whole world trying to convince us to spend our way to happiness, we’ve been left cluttered, stressed and unfulfilled (not to mention looking around for a new planet).
In 2013, Tara went from depressed spendthrift to fulfilled entrepreneur using a technique she calls "mindful curation." She is now at the forefront of the global movement to change the way we shop and live forever.
This book teaches the steps to master this lifestyle change. On this journey you’ll:
- Detect the tricks making us overspending and how to dodge them.
- Discover why they really don’t make stuff like they used to and what can be done about it.
- Declutter your home and find the products that will serve you best for life.
- Jump off the trend treadmill and build a home and wardrobe to your true taste.
- Dig deep into your purpose and priorities to live a more fulfilled life.
- Rediscover the art of keeping and caring for things.
- Find happiness, success and self-worth beyond buying.
Now more than ever we need brave solutions to navigate life as a “consumer." In this book, at last we have a guide.