Bed Linen Bundle, Sage Green
Sleep in ultimate comfort with Piglet’s gorgeous bed linen. Their signature fabric, made from natural stonewashed French flax, gets softer and softer with wear.
- 100% natural stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- This Basic Bundle includes: Sage Green linen duvet cover, pair of Sage Green pillowcases, White fitted sheet
- Bundle price includes a saving of $40
- Elegant Sage Green can be paired with Blush Pink or Oatmeal elements for a botanical vibe, or keep it pure for a calm and relaxing feel
- Linen is warm and cozy in the winter and fresh and cool in the warmer months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer and softer with wear and washing
- Piglet linens are pre-washed for softness and to make sure they won't shrink, lose their shape or fade after purchase
- For quick bedding measurements, click the Size Guide button
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 110F/40C Degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry on low temperature.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
US Shipping is Free. US delivery can be expected within 4-10 working days. Delivery to Europe will take up to 7 working days, and international deliveries may take up to 10 days. International shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.