Crocheted by hand from organic cotton, this unique yet timeless pillow cover is made from marled yarns that lend mottled color to the wonderfully textural weave. The cover is trimmed with chunky tassels at the corners and reverses to a smooth, color-matched organic cotton duck. A practical, sustainable and beautiful home decor addition.
- Available Colors: Rust, Gray, Shiitake
- Dimensions: 22 in. x 22 in.
- Materials: 100% organic cotton grown and woven in India; coconut shell buttons
- Warranty: One year guarantee on faulty items
Care Instructions: Remove insert, then hand or machine wash in cold water on a gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry. Iron inside out using a warm iron as needed. Further instructions here.
- Other information: GOTS certified. Removable insert sold separately.
Coyuchi is a bedding brand with a place not only in our bedroom but also our hearts. We love their strong commitment to environmental and social initiatives, such as their responsible recycling program, that minimizes their impact on the earth and people without scrimping on quality. With bedding made from all natural organic fabrics such as wool, cotton and linen that will stand the test of time, you’re bound to have a sound night's sleep.