Linen Duvet Cover, Blush Pink
This luxurious linen duvet cover by Piglet is made with 100% natural stonewashed French flax, in a delicate, feminine blush pink.
- 100% natural stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Delicate Blush Pink can be styled with white to create a fresh and feminine feel or paired with terracotta or sage for a bolder look
- Linen is warm and cozy in the winter and fresh and cool in the warmer months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer and softer with wear and washing
- Piglet linens are pre-washed for softness and to make sure they won't shrink, lose their shape or fade after purchase
- For quick bedding measurements, click the Size Guide button
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 110F/40C Degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry on low temperature.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.