Linen Duvet Cover, Sage Green
In a beautiful, calming sage green, this linen duvet cover by Piglet is made with 100% natural stonewashed French flax, and gets softer with use.
- 100% natural stonewashed French linen
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in China
- Elegant Sage Green can be paired with Blush Pink or Oatmeal elements for a botanical vibe, or keep it pure for a calm and relaxing feel
- Linen is warm and cozy in the winter and fresh and cool in the warmer months
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, getting softer and softer with wear and washing
- Piglet linens are pre-washed for softness and to make sure they won't shrink, lose their shape or fade after purchase
- For quick bedding measurements, click the Size Guide button
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 110F/40C Degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry on low temperature.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.