The Idil is a bamboo and cotton blend peshtemal, woven on traditional shuttle looms by master weavers in Buldan and finished with hand twisted and knotted fringing. As well as sustainable materials and a simple monochrome design, the Idil has a wonderful versatility making it perfect for minimal lifestyles. Soft, light and quick to dry, you can roll it down small for your travels, use it as a scarf or take it along to gym and yoga sessions.
- Size: 95 x 190 cm
- Warranty: 20 years, repair or replace
- Materials: Bamboo and cotton blend (non-GMO)
- Ethically made in Turkey
- Care instructions: Wash with similar colors at 30ºC; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean
- Wash before use to relax the fabric and release the natural starch in the cotton.
- All of Luks Linen's products are hand woven and unique, as such there may be slight color and minimal size variations.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans; each is produced using natural materials and comes with a truly outstanding 20-year guarantee.