“They’ll fight over it when you’re dead!” This is the funny (if slightly morbid) tagline for Saddleback leather accessories which are all made to be heirlooms!
Here’s a link to their 100 year warranty.
Saddleback is one of the brands that many people have gone out of their way to tell us about and we can see why. They use natural marked leather, which means each piece has character when it arrives and this character continues to grow as you use the piece. We were sent one of their products, and the quality of craftsmanship and strength of the leather was immediately obvious.
- Currently shipping with strap design that is in seen the photos above; video shows discontinued strap style
- Simple and strong lighter-weight design perfect bucket bag to carry it all
- Removable utility strap to close bag tightly under the flap
- Two exterior side pockets to separate the small stuff
- Open pocket behind exterior pockets for poles, maps, or an umbrella
- Ergonomic shoulder straps help with weight distribution
- Adjustable shoulder straps won’t dig into your ribcage or love handles
- Wide main flap keeps rain and dirt out
- Neoprene lower back padding
- Body of bag made with only two pieces of leather
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- Because of natural oils shade may vary
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Interior: 11 x 14.75 x 7 in
- Exterior: 12 x 15 x 7.5 in
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Interior: 11.75 x 17 x 7 in
- External: 12.75 x 17.25 x 7.5 in
- Weight: 5.3 lbs