Sustainable, repairable, with an unheard-of 4 year warranty. The Teracube 2e is a phone to outlive the rest.
Read our article all about this brilliant long-lasting phone and how it's pushing boundaries within the industry.
Note: The Teracube 2e must be charged using a USB-A to USB-C cable. If you don't have an available cable on hand, please select the charger + cable in the dropdown option.
4 year premium care warranty promises high performance for years to come. Includes free two-way shipping, with express replacement option
- Affordable repairs for accidental damage outside of warranty
- Replaceable battery
- DIY repairable and designed for easy disassembly
- Made with 25% recycled polycarbonate
- GSM Unlocked, 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage
- 6.1" full HD+ display
- Dual rear cameras and front-facing camera
- Includes: Teracube 2e smartphone, biodegradable case and pre-fitted screen protector, with optional charger
- Sent in minimal recycled packaging
- Designed in Washington, assembled in China
- For full specs click 'The Detail' tab
The Teracube may look like a regular smartphone - like the ones you ditch and upgrade every two years. It isn’t. The Teracube 2e comes with an astonishing 4 year premium care warranty, and it’s designed to be repaired over and over. You can even fix it yourself. While the big tech companies are glueing phones shut and forcing customers into expensive in-house repairs and unnecessary upgrades, Teracube are advocating for the opposite. By servicing phones for longer, Teracube are putting customers and planet first. And did we mention it’s a great phone?