Catalina Chelsea Boots, Desert
The Catalina is a classic Chelsea boot that ensures effortless comfort, thanks to its elastic panels and an ultra-convenient pull tab.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from high quality full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Stretchy elastic panels for all day comfort
- Back pull-tab so you can slide in with ease
- 2 inch stacked leather heels
- High density memory foam insoles
- Goodyear welted, which allows it to be resoled once the outsole is worn out or damaged; Watertight
- Fits true to size. Order your standard boot size.
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.