Granada Boots, Mahogany
With buttery soft leather and an ultra-walkable tapered heel, the Granada’s sleek silhouette makes it the perfect everyday boot.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Calf skin lining
- Heels made from stacked vegetable tanned leather
- 2-inch tapered heel built to last
- High density memory foam insoles
- Goodyear welted, which allows it to be resoled once the outsole is worn out or damaged; Watertight
- Fits true to size. Order your standard boot size.
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.