Havana Boots, Denim Blue
A high-top fusion of ruggedness and class, the Havana is expertly crafted with the highest quality full-grain leather and only gets better over time.
Made to Order - allow up to 3 weeks.
- Made from full-grain (caramel, desert, denim blue, pomegranate, oatmeal) or nubuck (black, mahogany) leather
- Ethically made and proudly handcrafted by a skilled Guatemalan craftsman
- Calf skin lining
- Heels made from stacked vegetable tanned leather
- Speed hooks for quick and easy tying
- Back pull tab to slide in with ease
- High density memory foam insoles
- Goodyear welted, which allows it to be resoled once the outsole is worn out or damaged; Watertight
- Fits true to size. Order your standard boot size.
High quality, durable and responsible, Adelante Shoes are made with benefiting the customer and the shoemaker in mind. Their shoes are ethically made and proudly handcrafted by skilled Guatemalan artisans who are paid double the local wage. We love that most of their shoes are fully resoleable, thanks to their Blake stitch or Goodyear welt construction. Most leather components used in Adelante Shoes are vegetable tanned or sourced from tanneries with verified environmental sustainability certifications as well, while handmade production emits very little CO2 into the environment.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.