Linen Napkin Set of 4, White
Piglet's effortlessly sophisticated linen napkins are made with their signature 100% natural stonewashed French flax.
- 100% natural stonewashed French linen, OEKO-TEX certified
- Linen sustainably sourced in France, ethically sewn in Portugal
- Size: 45 x 45 cm or 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton, and get softer with each wash
- Piglet linens are pre-washed for softness and to make sure they won't shrink, lose their shape or fade after purchase
- Available in multiple colours
- Care instructions: gentle cycle at 110F/40C Degrees. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry on low temperature.
Piglet in Bed are makers of high quality linen sleepwear and homeware. They believe the key to a comfortable home is beautiful yet low maintenance basics, and their range offers just that. Linen is at the core of the Piglet brand. This wonderfully natural, breathable fabric offers warmth in winter and coolness in summer, with a supple tactility that looks beautifully natural, even when it emerges wrinkled from the wash. These are functional homeware staples you can be proud to carry through life.
Shipping & Returns
US standard delivery is $10. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days from ordering, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.