Is it a wagon, a go-kart or a foot-to-floor car? How about all three! The Wishbone Wagon is designed to fit one to two kids, and its versatility means that the whole family will enjoy using it. With a handle that allows it to be pulled at the front, pushed from behind, or stowed for downhill racing, this wagon encourages interactive and imaginative play.
- Materials: Plantation birch, WBP glue, lightweight aluminum handle, rubber, plastic components made from nylon
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ethically manufactured in China
- Size: Boxed dimensions are 81.28 x 47 x 24.13 cm
- Weight: 9.75 kg
- 100% repairable, with all separate parts available for purchase
- Suitable for children aged 1 to 10 years, max 49 kg
- Care instructions: store dry indoors overnight
Durable, versatile and sustainable – these are the kind of kids’ toys we wish we had growing up! With a company ethos rooted in slowing down consumption and reducing waste in the toy industry, Wishbone Design Studio have dedicated themselves to making heirloom-quality bikes that transform as a child grows. Wishbone products are not only beautiful to look at, they’re also designed to be passed down to younger siblings or friends. These toys promote active play, developing motor skills and encouraging a sense of adventure. We’re also huge fans of their warranty: Wishbone will replace individual parts that fail, instead of the whole bike.