A Life Less Throwaway
Tara Button, CEO & Founder of BuyMeOnce, shows how we can all live A Life Less Throwaway. Be empowered to transform your life and your home.
Start your journey today.
Published by Ten Speed Press,
an imprint of Penguin Random House.
Get the introduction, FREE for BuyMeOnce visitors.
Who wants a throwaway life?
Tara Button, founder of BuyMeOnce, is at the forefront of the global movement to change the way we shop and live forever, championing the longest-lasting and most sustainable products on Earth.
In 2013 Tara went from depressed spendthrift to fulfilled and calm entrepreneur using a technique she calls ‘mindful curation’. In this book, she teaches the steps to master this lifestyle change. On this journey you’ll:
- Detect the tricks that get us overspending and how to dodge them.
- Discover why they really don’t make stuff like they used to and what can be done about it.
- De-clutter your home and find the products that will serve you best for life.
- Jump off the trend treadmill and build a home and wardrobe to your true taste.
- Dig deep into your purpose and priorities to live a more fulfilled life.
- Rediscover the art of keeping and caring for things.
- Find happiness, success and self-worth beyond buying.
Now more than ever we need brave solutions to navigate life as a “consumer”.
In this book, at last, we have a guide.