Cast Iron Non Stick 8 inch Skillet
Made in the USA, this 8 inch skillet can be used for anything from searing meat to frying eggs. The octagonal design and non-stick surface make serving easy.
- Made from premium American cast iron with polished stainless steel handles. Hand seasoned with natural organic flaxseed oil
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Octagonal multi-pour design with a thick base for even heating, and ultra polished surface that allows food to slide off easily
- Versatile pan useful for searing meat, frying eggs, or even baking a cake.
- Polished surface makes cleaning easier and prevents sticking
- Can be used with gas, induction, electric stoves, or over coals
- Size: 18.25 x 11.8 x 3 in.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Full care and instructions can be viewed here
Proudly American-made, Finex was born out of the need for quality cast iron cookware that wouldn’t leave toxic residue on food. Each pan goes through a meticulous process that involves cutting, shaping and refining before it is polished, seasoned and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. We love that Finex combines the durable qualities of antique cast iron pans with modern touches such as ergonomic spring handles and easy-to-pour shapes, ensuring that these are pans you would proudly pass on to the next generation.
Shipping & Returns
US Standard Delivery is $10 and dispatched within 2 business days. Please allow 3-5 business days for your Finex products to arrive.
If an item is unsuitable please notify us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving it. The item must be returned within 30 days of when it was received, sent out in a sellable condition - complete with all original packaging and hangtags.
To arrange a repair under Finex’s lifetime guarantee, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org