American Industry 65 Piece Flatware Set (For 12)
The American Industrial pattern features a tumbled finish, giving it a one of a kind galvanized look that would look stunning in any table setting.
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Heavy weight
- Hollow handle knife construction with a serrated blade
- 100% Made in the USA
- Warranty: 25 years
- Set includes: Dinner Forks (12), Salad Forks/Dessert Forks (12), Place Spoons (12), Teaspoons (12), Dinner Knives (12), Cold Meat Forks (1), Serving Spoons (1), Pierced Serving Spoons (1), Sugar Spoons (1), Butter Knives (1)
- Slightly larger than traditional American sizing
- Weight: Dinner Knife 9 1/2 in. 2.7 oz; Dinner Fork 8 in. 2.2 oz; Salad Fork 7 in. 1.6 oz; Place Spoon 7 in.1.8 oz; Teaspoon 6 in. 1.3 oz; Steak Knife 9 in. 2.3 oz; Dessert Knife 8 1/4 in. 2.3 oz; Iced Tea Spoon 7 1/4 in. 1.4 oz; Serving Spoon 8 in. 2.8 oz; Pierced Spoon 8 in. 2.8 oz; Sugar Spoon 6 in. 1.3 oz; Butter Knife 7 in. 1.1 oz; Cold Meat Fork 8 1/8 in. 2.0 oz; Ladle 7 1/4 in. 3.0 oz; Servall 9 3/8 in. 3.1 oz; Casserole Spoon 8 1/2 in. 3.6 oz
- Care instructions: dishwasher safe using standard retail dishwashing detergents
Liberty Tabletop make high-quality flatware and silverware built to last a lifetime. Each piece comes with a 25-year warranty, but you can be almost certain anything from this US heritage brand will be fit to lovingly pass down to future generations. As the only remaining flatware company whose entire operation is wholly based in the USA, they still employ local craftsmen and source only the highest quality, 18/10 stainless steel from US steel mills. We love that their manufacturing process is environmentally conscious as well, with all toxic oils and chemicals eliminated from production and their factories powered mainly using clean hydroelectric power.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within the USA is free using USPS First Class Shipping.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.